Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Obeying God

Sept 1, 2011
Numbers 16:47-48
He stood between the living and the dead and the plaque stopped. **we are to do this with the lost.

Atmosphere:
Satan is in the atmosphere.
God is in the atmosphere.
People deep of God can walk into a room and the atmosphere changes. If the unrighteous are stronger in their sin than the righteous are in their Spirit, the spirit of darkness will prevail.
2 Cor. 4—speak it out—renounce the hidden things on purpose or you will gravitate to them. Hidden things—gossip, judgment, complaints, condemnation, control, etc. *What have you been vexing yourself with?

John 15:18
When the world hates us—does the world really hate us? Are we getting more like them? What do we watch on TV, radio, movies, other things. Sex, rebellion, murder, affairs—what do these things bring into the atmosphere? How close do you want to be to God? If you create the “atmosphere,” you will be blessed. Create an atmosphere God will dwell in.

Joshua 8:1-8, 18,19: Then the Lord said to Joshua, “Do not be afraid or discouraged. Take all your fighting me and attack Ai, for I have given you the king of Ai, his people, his town, and his land. You will destroy them as you destroyed Jericho yourselves. Set an ambush behind the town. So Joshua and all the fighting me set out to attack Ai. Joshua chose 30,000 of his best warriors and sent them out at night with these orders: “Hide in ambush close behind the town and be ready for action. When our main army attacks, the men of Ai will come out to fight as they did before, and we will run away from them. We will let them chase us until we have drawn them away from the town. For they will say, ‘The Israelites are running away from us as they did before.’ Then, while we are running from them, you will jump up and ambush and take possession of the town, for the Lord your God will give it to you. Set the town on fire, as the Lord has commanded. You have your orders.” Then the Lord said to Joshua, “Point the spear in your hand toward Ai, for I will hand the town over to you.” Joshua did as he was commanded. As soon as Joshua gave the signal, all the men in ambush jumped up from their positions and poured into the town. They quickly captured it and set it on fire.

So here is what I believe God is telling me. WHOOP! A mission. Haven't had one in a while.

We get some people to pray in Bank Square. We get some on each of the four main roads coming into Little Falls. We pray/warfare and when the time seems right according to the Holy Spirit, we have the people on the outskirts come into town for an ambush on the enemy and set this town on fire (in the Spirit of course). Obviously not the exact same as the Scripture but you get the idea.

I would like to present this and "encourage" people to do this with me. It's not about me, it's about "seek and save", get rid of the devil, pray in the Holy spirit. In the past people have said to me, "it's not my thing", that's for you not me....it should be everyone's thing! It's praying for the lost. we are all commanded to do the Great Commission. I believe this is a part of it. I think some leaders of teh church should be there as well. May call Pastor Bill and the pastor from the Rock church to get some involved if they want to. set a night to do it and kick us some devil butt!

So I tried to get this all organized. Had some people around the county praying. Had two people in town. One guy who stayed about 20 and left. Jen K who praying south of town for a long time. I just didn’t sense anything. It was just dead. Don’t know if it was my disappointment or what. I know God will bless those who were obedient and that our prayers did something. I guess I expected to see something big.

Friday morning while at PT I was praying and I saw a big ray of sunshine go over in an arc from west to east. Then I saw that to the south it was sunny but to the north it was very dark. And the image of God in the square was fading in and out.
7/06/06 Word/dream from God
I had a dream. It was like a movie I had seen once. Everything was black and mucky, ruined and trashy and all the people were criminals. The good people were living under the city trying to figure out how to make things right and get this back to normal.

God told me: This will be your city… if you do not accept it as it has been given to you, you will hide as darkness takes over. It is time for harvest, not for hiding. If you do not accept the healing of the land this time (I have given it to you over and over and you don’t take it) I will not be back. My hand will be taken away. I have warned you too many times and you do not listen to my word.

The visions given have come true. The prophesies are coming true. The many words I have given to you are coming to pass. If you do not harvest when the crop is ready, it will be scorched in the fire and die in my anger. You have had enough opportunities and have passed them by. NOW is the time. My Holy Spirit will fall somewhere else. Somewhere He is welcome and reverenced; to a people who will accept Him and obey Him.

What happens to the crop if the farmer does not care for it? It won’t grow. It will burn in the summer heat. It will die in the coldness of winter. In the Spring you will have to seed and sow and tend the crop all over again. You will keep plowing and seeding until you reap the harvest. Your crop will keep getting burned up in the fire if you don’t tend to it. Plant your seed in fertile soil, water it, rebuke the weeds and harvest the crop that has been waiting.

It is now up to the churches and leaders to unite to bring in the harvest—like back in the day before machinery when farmers helped each other at harvest time and the feast and celebration with it. No denominational walls. You are all my church. You will answer to your God for your prideful ways if you do not obey me.

I was typing up my journal and came across this from 2006. It is now 2011. When will God do as He says soon, later? I’d rather not risk it but I can’t do it all. It takes many people. Many who will never get out of their box and out of their comfort zone and realize this is a God thing…not a Kim thing or whatever. We are all called to pray and seek and save.

No comments:

Post a Comment