Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I know

I know a lot of stuff. I have read the Bible several times. I have read a hundred books. I have been to how many Bible studies, conferences, Conventions, small groups…everything.

I KNOW a lot of stuff but I DON’T KNOW how you are going to handle it. I don’t know how you are going to get through this trial. I don’t know how long it is going to take. I don’t know what God has planned for you. I know it is something good but I don’t know what it is. I don’t know when it is going to happen but I know it is going to happen.

I know, because I know God and I know He is good and kind and forgiving and merciful, and graceful and faithful and loving. And I know that He loves us more than we could ever know or imagine. I know…because He said so.

Someone said we can’t be God to everyone…but we can be God to the people right in front of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment